Human Resources Retainer Services
Clients that typically make use of a retainer employ between 5 and 50 employees and have found this option to be the most hands-on and impactful. You get the help you need, when you need it.
What are the advantages of a retainer?
- Dedicated service to your company means relationships with your team.
- You have priority over new business.
- Build a program that works for you and your employees.
- Stay compliant with Alberta Employment Standards and Human Rights.
- No need to hire a full-time HR person.
- Cash flow is easier to manage with a monthly invoice at a flat rate.
- Growing beyond 50 employees? We help hire and train entry level HR staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will I be working with?
You’ll be working with the owner of Caseley Consulting, Jennifer, who has held her Chartered Professional in Human Resources designation since 2009. We want to build personal, first-name relationships with your employees to best support you and your business.
What can we do to help you?
We are flexible, and can adapt to suit the particular needs of your company–daily. We can be the sounding board for you to help provide the confidence to make the right decisions and peace of mind to know you are following Employment Standards. Upcoming termination? We advise, provide documentation and are present at the meeting. Hiring? Caseley Consulting prepares the advertising, screens and helps with interviews, references your top candidates, negotiates on your behalf and presents the Employment Agreement. AgreementOnboarding–yep–that too.
*Some additional costs may be incurred for advertising of job openings.
How much time do I get?
How much time do you need? Because our service is based on the size of your organization we spend the time that it takes to get your HR plan in motion. Flexibility is key to a good relationship.
Where is your office?
Caseley Consulting is wherever you need us to be. Your requirements determine our location. Need some help with Employee Relations we will be on site to meet with your employees. We are just a phone call, Skype call, text or email away when not at your location.
Why use a Retainer Service?
- Peace of mind. Knowing that a qualified person will answer questions to your specific issue.
- Cash-flow is easier to manage-monthly invoice–your bookkeeper will appreciate it! Guaranteed time with your organization means we can build relationships with your team.
- Value for your money. The Retainer package means you have a Human Resources staff member with over 20 years of experience for less than half of the cost to bring in an unexperienced HR person.
How much will it cost?
- Pricing is dependent upon the size of your company. Call or email to set up a meeting and we can discuss how your company will benefit from a Human Resources plan.
- Minimum 12 month contract.